Welcome to The Territory
On behalf of The Galena Territory, welcome! Summer has come to The Galena Territory! Streams are running and vibrant color is returning to its 6,800 acres of woodlands. As a getaway destination, no other place in the region boasts 63 holes of championship golf found at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa.
We’re glad you’re here.
Together, The Galena Territory and Eagle Ridge offer elegant accommodations, excellent food, tennis, horseback riding, swimming pools, boating, fishing on 225-acre Lake Galena, and hiking and biking through 32 miles of wooded trails. Most importantly, all of these activities are served by thoughtful staff.
The Galena Territory hosts many public events this time of year. Join us:
- Throughout the summer, get a taste for local arts, crafts and food during the Territory Farmers Market from 8 a.m. to noon Sundays from July through October 11.
- The Shenandoah Riding Center opened for trail rides and individual lessons, wagon rides and more. Call 815-777-9550.
- Weekly, plan to watch or participate in Hump Day, Jump Day at Shenandoah Riding Center at 6 p.m. every Wednesday.
- Lake Galena Marina and Bait & Tackle Shop are open for pontoon, fishing boat and kayak rentals. Buy soda, snacks, fuel, bait and tackle too. Please call 815-777-2012 to reserve a boat.
- The Recreation Complex at the Owners’ Club activities are available by property owner reservation only - indoor pool, gymnasium, fitness center. The outdoor pools, game room and cafe are closed for the season.