Through hard work and dedication, you'll have the opportunity to learn, grow and advance with The Galena Territory Association. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a variety of opportunities. Our associates work in a variety of roles – from helping customers to maintenance and more. We offer full- and part-time opportunities in year-round and seasonal positions. And, we're always looking for talented people like you to join us.
The Galena Territory Association, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are required to submit a signed Drug Policy Acknowledgment and Consent Form. Please download complete and sign application and drug policy form.
Completed application and form should be:Mailed to GTA Administrative Services Manager, The Galena Territory Association, 2000 Territory Dr., Galena, IL 61036; Scanned and emailed to GTA Administrative Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Faxed to 815-777-9194 Attention: GTA Administrative Services Manager
| Download |
AccountantFull-time with Benefits
The Galena Territory Association is actively recruiting for an Accountant. The Galena Territory Association is a residential, recreation and resort community located in Galena, Illinois. Amenities include a lake, marina, equestrian facility, three swimming pools, fitness center, club house, tennis, pickleball and basketball courts and 1900 acres of greenspace featuring 24 miles of trails.
Successful candidate brings experience in fund accounting, financial oversight for multiple corporations, strong attention to detail, and track record of meeting deadlines. Compensation will be based on experience and includes a competitive benefits package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, supporting schedules, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for managers and Board members. Ensures fair presentation of all funds.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions. Prepares adjusting entries.
• Develops annual budget, including rate schedule.
• Reconciles and balances accounts and investigates variances. Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Responsible for cash management, including compliance with policies, and maintaining adequate cash balances.
• Conducts internal contract audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
• Maintains Major Repairs and Replacement 25-year plan and Operating capital expenditure 10-year plan.
• Leads the financial control over purchase of capital assets and projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required. Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
Email to email@example.com, or mail to: The Galena Territory Association, Inc., 2000 Territory Drive, Galena, IL 61036. No phone calls please.